Business Valuation and ConsultingSMIB Management is a full-service La Mesa business valuation and financial consulting firm, providing company valuations to companies of all sizes and also assists clients in growing, building, and maximizing business value. We offer a wide variety of services to assist companies in San Diego and La Mesa with business valuations. Some of the more common uses of these services are:
NOW is a good time for a FREE Review!Quote & Evaluation
- Valuation Consulting
- Litigation Support
- Economic Damages
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Hedge Fund & Private Equity Fair Value
- Stock Option Valuation
- Partnership/LLC Dissolutions
- Estate Planning
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
SolutionsWe are focused on finding LA MESA BUSINESS VALUATION solutions
AssessmentsAll Evaluations are Free
Business ValuationOur accredited La Mesa business valuation analysts are experienced in engagements involving disputes, which often involve our retention as a joint expert to assist in resolving issues out of court. And, we stay abreast of the state statutes and case law that are vital in the performance of these engagements.
Business Valuation ServicesSMIB Management can help you grow and maximize the value of your business. We use one of the industry’s BEST and PROVEN methodologies for uncovering the core inefficiencies your business is facing and then specify the added value for fixing them. We deliver a plan of action that includes detailed tasks that are ready to execute. You will receive the help you need from our experienced La Mesa financial consulting firm to grow your company to the next level. The report shows what your company is worth, what it could be worth, and how to get there.
Business Valuation Process
- Gathering information by phone or email: We want to know the nature of your business, the size of the company, and the reason for the valuation.
- Determining Price Quote: Depending on the complexities involved, we will prepare a quote for the valuation report needed.
- Drafting an Engagement Agreement: We ask that you fill out a checklist clarifying basic facts about the client and company. Based on this information, we are able to email you an engagement agreement. The valuation process begins once we receive the engagement agreement and the retainer fee.
- Gathering Data: We ask that you provide 3 to 5 years of the company’s tax returns and/or financial statements (projections for start-ups) as well as a customized questionnaire about your company.
- Proceeding with the Valuation Analysis: Using the financial statements and the answers from the questionnaire, we analyze the data and make the necessary normalization adjustments. Depending on the scope of the analysis, we apply all relevant valuation methods (i.e. asset, income, and market approaches).
- Issuing the Valuation Report: Upon reviewing the draft business appraisal report in PDF format, the client may choose to discuss the results by phone. The client then provides the balance and we finalize the report, providing it in bound copies if requested.